Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G Gigacube and Tenda Nova MW3 mesh

thebeercard
3: Seeker

I've just installed a Tenda Nova MW3 mesh connected directly to my 4G Gigacube and it is working fine.

This is a very low cost mesh solution (under £50) but it was ideal for my home which has thick walls and little choice of where to place the Gigacube since we do not have a great mobile signal.

The main reason to post was to give confidence to others considering the solution.

4 REPLIES 4

thebeercard

I now have my Samsung CLP-325W Color Laser Printer attached to the mesh.

This took some doing since the Easy Wireless Setup did not seem to work when it came to reconfiguration (error "Setup failed to bring WLAN data from the selected printer"), but complete reinstallation and it was fine. I should stress that this was a printer issue rather than mesh.

Good morning @thebeercard I hope you're well 😊 Thanks so much for posting this, I think it's a really good thing to know and it will be very helpful to a lot of people! 

kP66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please can you confirm what settings you adjusted your 4G gigacube to when you connected it to the mesh

I don't recall changing any settings save that I disabled the Gigacube WiFi once it was all working.

I just plugged the mesh into the Gigacube's Ethernet port and it all worked.