Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BT Wholehome not working with gigacube

mansourdom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just bought a new gigacube mobile router with 4g. 

It's set up and working fine. I also have a new BT wholehome kit to run the signal through the house. It says to connect the wholehome direct to the router ethernet port. when i do this into gigacube box, the line drops every time from the gigacube box and i have no signal, nor does the disc receive anything. Unplugging it and the signal immediately comes back.

3 REPLIES 3

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mansourdom I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your set up. I think it's best if we take a closer look into this for you. So we can help, please get in touch with us via our Social Media channels. You can speak to us via Facebook Messenger at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please remember to include the link to this thread, along with your username.
In the meantime, it may also be best to check with BT that everything is working from their side. 

I found the solution

They are not compatible however if you use a WiFi extender through power sockets and then take the cable from there to the BT stuff it works ok. 

Log314
1: Seeker

I have the same problem