Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dongle Topped up still not registered

tonyuk90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

While uploading a 4gb video my internet goes off. This is the second time this has happened. It costs me £25 for 15gb so my frustration is justified.

Topped up prior to credit loss as always. And this time still off. Says I never topped up online. Money gone from my bank leaving me enable to get any other means to the internet – and loosing money as we speak. Really annoyed this is still off. No contact still waiting now and everyone is apparently too busy for us pay as you go. What is the deal here!! literally loosing hundreds of pounds a day. I hope I can be compensated in data for this bizarre and time wasting ordeal.

STILL OFFLINE - TOPPED UP - NO HELP TO BE FOUND - LOSING MONEY

Gutted, Tony.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes when a person tops up Online @tonyuk90  it can take a short while to update.

That or if the top up glitches for whatever reason you may find that your Bank has gated Off the amount from your available balance awaiting for Vodafone to collect it.

If Vodafone don't then the funds will drop back into your account in around 7 working days.

Your own Banks Customer Services would be able to clarify.

Customer service from Vodafone on 191 or Live Chat can clarify on their side for you. I appreciate you tried to contact them already. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @tonyuk90 

The problem with topping up online is there always seems to be a delay before the credit goes to the account, but it should at least be with you by midnight of the day it was added and then there is the need to convert the credit to data from your dashboard.

You used to be able to queue data packs for starting as soon as the previous one has been used and this should still be able to be done.

The best thing to do is to keep a watch on your remaining data from your dashboard at least then you will be able to know how much data has been used in a session and you will be able to add a new pack ready to kick in and stop you from running out of data.