Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long are top up vouchers valid for?

Ace321
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, please could you tell me how long Vodaphone mobile broadband top up vouchers are valid for, before they are loaded onto the dongle.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ami

Hi there @Ace321. Hope you're well! Providing there is no expiry date listed on the voucher, it will be valid indefinitely. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with the team here.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Ami

Hi there @Ace321. Hope you're well! Providing there is no expiry date listed on the voucher, it will be valid indefinitely. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with the team here.

Thanks @Ami . One more question: is it possible to use a Vodaphone top up card with the dongle when I top up in store, like with a mobile phone?

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Top up cards were discontinued around 5 years ago @Ace321 .

The My Vodafone phone application only mentions, activate a voucher, PayPal or topping up online.  Vodafone provide this information for topping up mobile broadband Topping up your mobile broadband .

If you have credit you can quickly purchase a data pack online through your account, you are able to queue up to 5 packs at one time, when the pack you are using is exhausted or reached the validity period the next pack will automatically start. 

There is additional information from the website here: Top Up 

Thank you @AnnS @Ami