Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei b528 red signal light

Mwarnes99
1: Seeker

Hi.  I have a minute broadband service with Huawei router b528 and signal light has turned red, was previously working ok.  I have reinserted aim, powered on/off and reset. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Mwarnes99, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your router. Has there been any improvement since you last got in touch?

Have you checked the network around your area, using our coverage checker here; to see if there's any work going on that might affect your service?

Take a look and don't hesitate to get back in touch if you're still having trouble, I'll be happy to help you further. 

chonsp7
3: Seeker

Did you get any resolution on this?  Mine is in the same state.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing difficulty connecting to our service @chonsp7. Have you checked our Network Status Checker to make sure there are no issues in your area? If everything looks OK, pop us another message and we'll be happy to take a closer look 🕵

Mrdave

I have had this a few times, if your Ethernet cable is plugged in, unplug your Ethernet and reset with a paper clip in the base of the gigacube, when you have it back up, plug your cable back in.

seemed to work for me, but no idea what causes it.