Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost mobile wifi device

kerrylove1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have lost my mobile wifi device that I have on a contract.  Are you able to assist with providing a replacement?

Kerry Love

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There is no account access via this forum anymore @kerrylove1 

You'll need to speak with customer services via Live chat or via the numbers in contact-us or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

They'll stop the sim card that was within it and if they can they will block the device.

As for replacing the sim card they'll send you another and you may need to re contact Vodafone to then have the block on the account lifted before the new sim will work.

As for the device you would have to had insurance on the device via Vodafone or via phone contents insurance.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @kerrylove1 

Unfortunately, this is going to mean you would need to purchase a replacement device as PAYG to use on your contract, fortunately this will only cost £50.00 with the added bonus of 15GB PAYG data.  Assuming this is an R218 device, this can be done here: Vodafone R218 Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot 

As you would have needed to use a security PIN before being able to connect to the internet and access data on the device, Vodafone will only need to send a replacement SIM for the contract number.

When you have the replacement device and pay monthly SIM, there is further information here: Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R218