main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Mobile Broadband

PS4 Downloads

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi, I have just signed up to the mobile broadband 4G unlimited max/unlimited data. I was thinking of downloading some games from the ps4 now. I know my plan is unlimited but I`m worried there could be restrictions i`m not aware of and being such big files I was worried about getting hit with charges.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @glock182 

There are no limits, it's truly unlimited and the data is yours to use as you wish. Although this link refers to phone plans the same applies to mobile broadband Unlimited Data

The only problem you may have is speed and keeping a constant connection, as with all mobile connections the speed can fluctuate but providing you are in an area with good 4G coverage you should be good to go.

View more options