Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R219 h Reinstall Software & add Fingbox

berlinsubbb69
2: Seeker

I have massive issues with my router mobile wifi r219h read that it was possible to completely wipe out the dongle and reinstall the software from the HUAWEI page however I cannot find the model.

also I got a Fingbox but can’t connect it, any advise?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @berlinsubbb69 - Have you tried following the steps for our R218 model through the web-interface?

Hmmm, how odd! How many devices do you currently have connected to the Mi-Fi device? What happens when you try to connect to the Fingbox?

The Fingbox needs to be connected via lan the only way I can do this is by connecting the router via usb to the computer and making it a hotspot then connecting the Ethernet cable to the computer, making it a “de facto “ router, but doesn’t work either, so no clue how shall I make it work 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @berlinsubbb69 - it may be worth speaking to the device's manufacturer for them to confirm whether our Mobile Wi-Fi router is compatible and any steps you can take to connect the device via a MiFi connection.

If you have any follow up questions following your chat with them, please update us with what they advise and any queries you have for us in your reply.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback, they say I have to connect it to the router but is not possible .

can you also confirm is not possible to download the software for the router r219h from the HUAWEI support page?

thanks

Harley986

Every time you decide to uninstall software or hardware from your computer you will need to reinstall the software later on when needed. Here is a list of steps you may want to consider when reinstalling your software and hardware.