main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

SecureNet blocking my website for mobile broadband

Verosk
2: Seeker

Hello,

One of my customers who uses Vodafone mobile broadband is getting a SecureNet warning when trying to access my website:

https://gamingloot.co.uk/

I have attached a screenshot of the error.  Can you please have the SecureNet networking team review and whitelist my site please?

Thanks

Jamie

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Verosk

Hello,

One of my customers who uses Vodafone mobile broadband is getting a SecureNet warning when trying to access my website:

https://gamingloot.co.uk/

I have attached a screenshot of the error.  Can you please have the SecureNet networking team review and whitelist my site please?

Thanks

Jamie

View more options
Verosk

Is there any update on this please?

View more options
Mark

Hey @Verosk I've just tried to connect to you website from a non-Vodafone connection and it appears to be blocked by this provider too. If you can provide a little more information about the site and what it should be classified as, we'll be able to investigate this further for you 🔎

View more options
Verosk

Thanks Mark.  When you say a non Vodafone connection, are you still using securenet?  I'm not aware of any other providers having issues and that worries me. 

It is a gambling website essentially where you can win gaming related prizes.  All approved legally and we have been advertising on Facebook successfully for almost 1 year.  You could categorise it as 18+ on your side as that is the only people I allow to enter my competitions. 

Thanks

Jamie

View more options
Mark

As Secure Net is a Vodafone product, it's not available via another provider. I'll raise a case with our team regarding this and we'll be in touch here as soon as we've got an update.

View more options