Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Some websites give me an error of " refused to connect."

comboxpro
1: Seeker

Some websites like zippyshare.com gives me an error of "refused to connect" and "this site can't be reached"

this is really frustrating and i already have tried ro delete cached files from settings.

This problem takes place with every single device that is connect to the vodafone broadband. 

please help, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Is it possible that you have a content blocker activated on your account @comboxpro 

You can check in your myvodafone or ask customer service.

If.you can say which website is causing this then I can check if I can access the site and the Vodafone Social Media Team here can arrange for ot to be white listed if deemed necessary.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes please

I get the 403 forbidden using vodafone broadband at home and using my mobile phone (via cellular). Both devices are on the same account and I should have any filtering turned off. The main site affected is cashgenerator.co.uk

The problem is present with various devices and browsers.

PLEASE HELP

Thank you

Chris

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @hbz, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing certain sites. If this is affecting different devices and browsers, it sounds like it could be something to do with your content control settings. You can update these using your My Vodafone account.

Double check that everything's turned off and if you're still having problems, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.