Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Video, music and other passes

Orwell
4: Newbie

Sorry if this has been answered already, had a wee Search but didn't see anything. Just a curious question, if I had all the passes and had either mobile broadband or put my phone on a hotspot and then connected my pc, Xbox\ps4 and roku\apple tv to the hotspot or mobile broadband, then accessed one of the services the passes cover through one of those devices. Would the passes still work?

An simpler way to put it, if I have the video pass and have a hotspot on my phone with a pc\console connected to it and try to watch Netflix on one of those devices, does the pass still work and cost 0 data?

Cheers for any info

41 REPLIES 41

Yeah thinking today the firestick is essentially the same thing and thats a no go. 

Thats atleast what im guessing. Its tracked through the APK's themselves. Granted you'd need either the phone or tablet APK. but i cant be sure, i couldnt get mine to work haha

I havent seen the ITV hub advertised, BUT! i do know you can get the ITV hub through amazon prime video. Maybe that would work? I assume all data is covered that comes through the apps. you'd need to try and let us know.