Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Gigacube 4G 'outgoing server settings' for outlook

snax
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,  I have recently got the 4g gigacube to replace my slow landline broadband. All is great with consistent 30mbps download with gigacube compared to 1 - 3 mbps with our landline.

Anyway, I cannot send emails from my outlook email account (pop3). Does anyone know the vodafone outgoing server settings for outlook pop3 accounts?

1 REPLY 1

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @snax 👋 Oh no! Sorry you can't send emails at the moment, I appreciate just how unsatisfying this can be! Are you able to receive emails at all? If you’ve set up a POP3 or IMAP email account on your phone and you can receive emails but can’t send them, check the following details with your email service provider:

1. Check your email provider’s outgoing server address. Make sure your email provider's outgoing mail server isn’t using port 25. Port 25 is only available for use with Vodafone's outgoing mail server. If your email provider uses port 25, we recommend contacting them about using an alternative SMTP server port.
2. Check your username. This may differ in format to your usual email address.
3. Check your email provider offers an SSL encrypted server for off-net access. If they do, enter these into your email settings.

I hope this helps with the issue you're facing, please let me know how you get on 🙂