main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

Where is the "mobile number" on TP-Link Archer MR200 info pages in order to top-up online?

2: Seeker

I have successfuly used a £10 data sim with my TP-Link Archer MR200 but this has expired.  I tried to top-up online but the process asked for a mobile number. I tried the number on the SIM but this has too many chrs.  I logged into device but cannot see an 11 digit mobile number anywhere!? Can you help?

Many thanks,

Dr David Buck

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Does anything help from 》 Topping up your mobile broadband.  ? @david-buck 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker
View more options
Highlighted

Can you insert the sim card into a phone to acquire the required mobile number and then top it up using a voucher etc @david-buck ?

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @david-buck

If you have the device connected to your computer, the easiest way to find the mobile broadband number is from your dashboard, select device from the dashboard menu. The number should also be on the SIM packaging. 

Also further information for you here Getting started with mobile broadband  

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Given up on Vodafone myself but you can either insert SIM into phone (but might need to break out to smaller SIM size so hard to put back in router). Alternatively take out SIM and call Vodafone support who shouldbe able to give you number from SIM serial #.

View more options