Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

switch from three to vodafone

biment
2: Seeker

Hi

I would like to switch to mobile broadband (mifi)

I am on three network. On contract to June 2021.

Is it possible to switch to you mobile broadband - Unlimited Data SIM plan - 12 months  - promotion?

Can I switch to your network before my contract finish on three network?

/Bimen

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hey @biment 

You can take out the mobile broadband mifi contract with Vodafone at any time.

You are in commitment with 3 until June and  this will mean keeping the contract going until it reaches it's minimum term or paying early termination charges.

Having looked at the deals available, you would be referring the the data SIM here: Data SIM If you want the fastest speed possible, you will need to need to go for the unlimited max at £16.50 per month for 12 months.

You would also need a device for the SIM if the device you are using with 3 is locked, depending on whether this is compatible with Vodafone it would be worth getting unlocked to use with Vodafone,  You would need the APN settings for Vodafone here: Data Settings If the device is listed here: Device Guides this will give further information.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @biment 

Please check with the 3 Network as to what any applicable Early Termination Fee would be.

The choice is yours when you want to join Vodafone but I would suggest to first check out what the expected connection speeds with Vodafone is via the Vodafone status-checker , and also by checking true connection via using a Vodafone Payg sim card before signing upto anything contractual.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Adamt201

I would advise you not to as a Vodafone customer I can tell you the customer service they provide is very very bad and they also lie about their coverage they greatly over predict their 5G coverage you are likely to end up like me paying for 5G coverage but receiving poor 4G.

What you will suggest. - MIFI