Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Critical : Domain blocked by Vodafone

Jonathan_tally
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am writing to report a critical issue regarding our domain, Tally.so, which has been mistakenly flagged by Vodafone Secure Net. We received reports from users in UK, Spain, South Africa and Ukraine. 

Tally.so is a trusted form-building service used by over 270,000 users worldwide. We need to rectify this situation urgently as it is affecting numerous users and jeopardizing our service. As you can see on VirusTotal show that no security vendors flagged this URL as malicious. 

Could you assist us in resolving this issue? I know this is the forum for the UK service, but we don't find any way to reach out to Vodafone in other countries. 

Prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated as it impacts our users and our reputation.
Thank a lot for your assistance.

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @Jonathan_tally Thanks for your post. 

I've looked into this with our technical team and we've been able to access your website on a Secure Net subscribed plan through a Vodafone UK mobile data connection. We also have your site classified as "Computing" here so we're definitely not blocking it. Vodafone Spain should be using the same database as us, but to double check, the team have passed it on to their Spanish counterpart anyway.

In regards to South Africa and Ukraine -  we're unable to reach out to anyone here, you'll need to contact them directly.

Please could you send across some screenshots of the errors you're seeing? We'd like to confirm if it's definitely Secure Net. 
Could you also confirm if your users are local subscribers or are they roaming from other territories?