Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data

Freedom1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I live in a rural area and mobile phone coverage is poor and since Vodafone turned off 3G and can use my iPhone 13 on Wi Fi calling but that is about it!

I can’t use my data allowance at all and most of the time my phone displays E which is the slowest data transfer speed. It is hopeless!

I have to use my phone in my in car entertainment system and now it has become useless.

i also use my phone for navigation on public footpaths and again since Vodafone turned off 3g that function has become useless and no longer works.

it is extremely irritating!

Has anyone else had data speed problems since Vodafone turned off 3G. I am thinking of leaving Vodafone and going to EE, because I understand that their data coverage in the UK is the best.

1 REPLY 1

Mike

@Freedom1 Good morning and thanks for letting me know about your coverage. I know how frustrating signal and connection issues can be. If you pop your postcode into the Network Status Checker here: https://vodafone.uk/330ItxS you'll be able to see if there are any issues, outages or maintenance works in an area that could be impacting your service.

You can also speak to the Social Media Team on either Facebook or X and they will be able to run a few checks with you and double check a few settings on your phone.