Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Constantly buffering 4G

Vin454545
2: Seeker

I'm having continuous problems with my 4G Samsung. What can I do to resolve it, if I can? My 4G keeps dropping out. When it isn't dropping out anything I watch on my phone like catch-up tv apps, Amazon Prime, using Amazon, basically anything, it all just buffers and keeps loading all the time and it's infuriating now. It's hit and miss with some good days but mostly bad unusable days. YouTube tends not to suffer oddly. I haven't got apps running in the background. I've checked my settings over and over again and they're all as they should be. Done phone restarts. Checked for area coverage and mine is strong for indoors and out, apparently. Paignton, Devon. I'm at a loss. Phone is only a year old. Samsung. I'm on VOXI which is part of Vodafone with unlimited data package. Any other ideas to get my phone working properly? I'm not techy and proficient with phones so I don't know what else to do.....

3 REPLIES 3

Vin454545

I'm having continuous problems with my 4G Samsung. What can I do to resolve it, if I can? My 4G keeps dropping out. When it isn't dropping out anything I watch on my phone like catch-up tv apps, Amazon Prime, using Amazon, basically anything, it all just buffers and keeps loading all the time and it's infuriating now. It's hit and miss with some good days but mostly bad unusable dsys. YouTube tends not to suffer oddly. I haven't got apps running in the background. I've checked my settings over and over again. Phone restarts. Checked for area coverage and mine is strong for indoors and out, apparently. Paignton, Devon. I'm at a loss. Phone is only a year old. Samsung. I'm VOXI which is part of Vodafone with unlimited data package. Any other ideas to get my phone working properly?

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You've posted in the Broadband Forums. Hopefully a mod will be along soon to move this to a more relevant forum. 

Effie

Hey @Vin454545 I hope you're well! We will need to run through some checks and tests with your SIM, account and device in order to get this resolved. So we can do this, please pop a message over to the Social Media Team here