Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No mobile data for over 2 weeks!

Ana-mae99
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have had network issues since 21/07/24.

My mobile data is not working at all.
I pay for unlimited and my data will not load anything. It says i have 5g/4g connection in areas DY4, B70, WS10. But I still cannot access my data at all.

I am aware that there is some network issues in my local area. But spoke to people via the social media channels and the maintenance should have been completed by 02/08/24.

I still have no data in all the above postcodes all the time today 03/07/24.

I have restarted my phone, changed my apn settings, connected and disconnected my data, did a sim swap and still nothing is working on my data.

I know the issue isn't with my phone as I only recently got the Samsung Galaxy flip 6.

I have now had no data for 14 days. I just want my data back, and not constantly being told that maintenance will be finished by x date and it's still not sorted.

Please can someone help me, as I'm sick of being told that it's gonna be sorted and it's not.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ana-mae99 

That's not good at all and I do feel for you being in this situation. 

The Social Media Teams are a good bunch to vent this with too via x and Facebook. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've already spoken to the social media teams via Facebook on 3 separate occasions now. Each time I'm getting told a different date for the completion of the maintenance. 

While I understand maintenance is unavoidable, after 2 weeks I would have thought the issue would have been fixed? 

I'm paying for my data and I am having to rely on public WiFi. 

I've already signed up for updates for my postcode, and nothing!

Is there not any way this can be resolved?