cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not allowing people on to your website if your with Vodafone unelss your over 18

Snfunique
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Not allowing people on to my website www.idhairandbeauty.co.uk or www.idhealthandbeauty.co.uk unless your over 18.  You have to confirm your over 18 to visit my website which is a small beauty salon. Help needed!.  This only happens to people who are on the Vodafone mibile network or using Vodafone WiFi network 

7 REPLIES 7

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snfunique - Thanks for raising this to us. I've requested the 2 webpages to be reviewed by our Support team. This is logged under reference INC000004929928. One of us will let you know as soon as there's an update. 

Thanks so much. How long will it take to action this please. This is a new issue and never happened before 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snfunique - You're welcome. At the moment I'd advise up to 7 working days. We'll monitor the request for you from here. 

Thanks Gemma. Of you can keep me updated that will be great 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snfunique - we'll check for updates for you each day and let you know as soon as it's been reviewed 😊

Thank you :Smiling:

Hey @Snfunique Hope you're doing well. 

We've had an update from our Network team and they've advised that your link isn't being blocked by Secure Net or the Vodafone network. 

Could you let us know if you're still experiencing any issues with accessing the link please?