Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? NO
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? PA29 6UD
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? YES
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? NO ERRORS BUT NO DATA!
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? 3G & 4G.
6) When did you first notice this issue? NOT SURE, RECENTLY.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? PERMANENT.
Thanks for providing this information @neilwhite 👍 I can see we only offer a limited 4G connection in your area, our 3G service is a little stronger, but we can only guarantee this while outdoors. Our 2G connection however is much stronger and is available both indoors and out. If you continue to struggle, we offer a number of solutions to help keep you connected. If your phone's compatible, you can add Wi-Fi Calling to your plan at no extra cost. This will allow you to stay in touch whenever you're connect to WiFi.