Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unblock safe website from Securenet, please

Zambri
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, our secure and verified website, has for some reason been blocked by Vodafone's Securenet system. Please proceed to take a look at the clasification of our website and mark it as safe.

By now the problem only occurs on Vodafone's broadband connections.

Error message says: Secure Net has locked the content. This content has been considered not safe and Securenet recommends you to close this website.

Website and security certificates have been approved, verified and checked many times, it is free of viruses and malware and everything is working fine on our side.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible as our clients need to access the website properly.

Thanks.

962ee1e0-13ea-4811-9b86-3b64a2610c25.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post @Zambri. We've raised this to our back office team to be reviewed, as soon as we have some information or an update, we'll let you know. The reference number for the request is - INC000004622289. 

Hello, what’s the situation?

We need the website working please.

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Zambri, we've had an update from our team who have completed their investigation.  We know that this is not the answer that you're looking for, however, the outcome shows that we are unable to recategorise the website and no changes will be made. 

Hi Mark, how is that possible? I need more information about the situation.

What does it mean you can’t recategorise the website? Why can’t you do it? Website is fine and complies all security protocols. 

So i must assume is some kind of limitation on your side, is it? Please let me know as I must solve the problem or at least inform my clients about what’s happening.

Thanks.

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us @Zambri, when the team have conducted their investigation, your website is showing that it's been compromised by several of our vendors. This could be down to malware or phishing content. 

@MarkD thanks for your response.

Please let me know which are your vendors and what tools do they use to check this because I would like to check our website with the methods they do, so we can solve those malware or phishing problems that you mention, if they really exist.

Thanks in advance, best regards.

@Zambri Unfortunately this isn't information that we have available for our customers. 

At this time, the SecureNet team have investigated and made the decision not to reclassify the site. They have given no further information or instruction. I appreciate that this is frustrating and not at all what you were hoping to hear and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to yourself. 

Of course you are causing us inconvenience, due to random restrictions on your side without even providing us with information to solve the situation. And all you say is you have no further information on how to solve it.

This is unacceptable, if you ban a perfectly working and safe website, you should at least tell the owners, the reason why you ban them, Not doing so could be considered abuse and unjustified exclusionary behavior from Vodafone.

We don't want you to solve anything for us, we want you to tell us what we have to solve or change to avoid your unjustified ban.

Tell us why our website can't be reclassified. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand your frustration @Zambri and as @Effie & @MarkD have mentioned, the website can't be reclassified as it's showing that it's been compromised and this could be down to malware or phishing content.

We're not able to provide any further information about this via the Community - alternatively, you can contact our Privacy team by completing this form online