Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website incorrectly blocked

samsargent
3: Seeker

Hi there, our website: https://smartrevise.online is being blocked by Vodafone (it's flagged as 18+) on our students devices using your network.  Please can you reclassify and unblock.

Virus Total is all clear: VirusTotal - URL - 556c7977a0d62aecedfda92c8338d2cff8c9eb5a408d2491799df26e9b385a83

Again, this is an educational website that students use.

19 REPLIES 19

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @samsargent - thanks for checking this on VirusTotal. I've raised this to be reviewed by our Support team and it's logged under reference INC000004965439. One of us will come back to you here, as soon as we've an update. 

Hi Gemma,

Please advise on the progress of this. Vodafone is actively blocking an educational website, stopping students being able to use our services and affecting our business. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

When our team investigate a site being blocked @samsargent, this can take 3-5 working days to complete. It normally doesn't take this long, but we need to wait this time before chasing it on your behalf. Apologies for any confusion regarding this.

HI Mark,

Can we have a response now, as it has been 5 working days.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @samsargent - I'm sorry for the delay with this. Our Support team have reviewed the site and it was escalated to another team to assist. I've chased an update from them and we'll let you know when they reply.

Please provide a telephone number of someone I can speak to about this. Thank you. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samsargent - There isn't a number to call about this, as the Support team who review this are non customer facing. I've liaised with them for you and we're just waiting on a reply. I understand it's frustrating with how long it's taking. We'll message here as soon as there's an update to reference INC000004965439. 

samsargent

Can I get an update please. It has been 10 days, there’s not much to discuss, it’s an educational website.  Vodafone are actively stopping students from learning with this incorrect 18+ block on our website. 

We've requested an update from the team @samsargent and as soon as they get back to us, we'll pop you a message here.