Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi calling

clairelpowys
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yesterday 10-2-23 Wifi calling stopped working on both my phone and my husband's. We live rurally and have no signal at all so Wifi calling is absolutely essential. I feared this would happen when the Suresignal box was made defunct!  I am presuming there is a fault in the network...when will this be rectified? 

2 REPLIES 2

Jason

Hi @clairelpowys. We completely understand the importance of keeping connected and in touch. There was an issue affecting WiFi Calling which has now been confirmed by our Operations team as resolved. If you're still experiencing an issue, I would recommend disabling and re-enabling WiFi Calling and then restarting your phone. 

We apologise to both yourself and your husband for the inconvenience caused. 

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi @Jason Can you explain what happened? Why did it break for days with Vodafone trying to cover up their mistake blaming customers as usual? What broke, and what are you doing to ensure you recognise a fault when raised by many people next time and stop saying "turn your phone off and on again"?

With the high price rises, my expectations that you provide decent service go up as well.