Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A Different Christmas

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

merry-christmas-decorative-lettering-vector.jpgHey all :Smiling:

It's December already, some how and it's time to get festive. We all know Christmas is going to be a little different this year, but I'd love to see your Christmas decorations and hear about any plans you might have.

We popped our tree up earlier than ever this year and this is our first Christmas in our new house, we might even have to make our first ever Christmas dinner 😂 as we're used to being fed by other people usually!

Here's our tree :)Here's our tree :Smiling:

Just a few of our 'interesting' baubles we have!Just a few of our 'interesting' baubles we have!Christmas ramen anyone?Christmas ramen anyone?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TJ 

We put ours up earlier than usual too.

Needed something to brighten things up after the unprecedented time's we've all faced.

20201202_121915.jpg

However I refuse to let what's happening change things for Christmas. We are trying to keep things as normal  as we can for our Grandchildren.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

We don't put our decorations up until 2 weeks before Christmas in our house. It's been a tradition since my wife and I moved in together. I know it's a little late, but when the kids were young they used to go crazy when the tree was up and ready to decorate! It always meant it was nearly Christmas. Over the years we've had loads of bizarre decorations on the tree (most of which were made at school). This year however, as my son and I are still celebrating winning the premier league, we've a few new baubles and star ready for the tree 🎄

Star (2).jpg  bauble (2).jpg

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys!
I have two cats so it's easier not to put decorations up like a tree in our house, otherwise I'd spend most of Christmas putting the tree back together again. I definitely learnt this the hard way. These are the decorations that we know can safely survive the full Xmas period 😂

xmas.jpgxmas two.jpg

All the presents have arrived and I've already wrapped them! I bought my Dad a virtual Escape Room experience for his birthday in Oct and we'll finally be able to do it were able to be together. I'm so excited to see my family again 😊