Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Concept : iPhone 7 Parachute System.

Concept : iPhone 7 Parachute System. I was reading a piece recently on how it's kind of scientific on how a phone when dropped seems to go face down. (Like buttered toast ! ) Apparently it's how the phones are made and as importantly how we hold them...

Hollywood reboots

Anyone else really fed up of seeing classic films rebooted just for the sake of it. Two very recent examples of  this are Robocop and Jurassic World. Being a huge fan of the original version of Robocop from the 80s I was horrified they even thought a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Store Experience -> “The new Concierge” Service.

Hi Guys and Gals   Just wanted to share my recent experience at my local  store.  My sons iPad Air 2 had developed an issue where it wouldn't boot up. After trying out Recovery Mode and Dfu options I assumed it must be Hardware related.  Genius Bar ...

Favorite TV Series

Title says it, my favorite series of all time started showing again tonight, Band of Brothers, got the DVD box set, watched it on tv everytime its on and going to watch again, love it.Anyone got a series they can't miss when its on?

63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Terminator Genisys

I’m a huge Hollywood action hero fan. Anything that Sly, Arnie or Bruce are in, I’m there! Of course nothing will live up to T2 Judgement day, but I can’t deny I’m super excited to see this!   Who’s with me?!  

Arnie.jpg
Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 25 replies
  • 4 thanks

Fairy lights could 'slow' wi-fi speeds warns Ofcom.

Well who'd of thought....... "Fairy lights could 'slow' wi-fi speeds warns Ofcom" "Christmas tree lights can slow your wi-fi warns watchdog Ofcom as it releases an app that can check home broadband.The app samples wireless signals to see if data is f...

Faster WiFi could light up your life

With the LED bulbs becoming more and more common in the home, a new technology is evolving which could bring you even faster WiFi speeds in your home using light instead of radio waves Take a look this article on BBC: Li-fi 100 times faster than wi-f...

drey_p by 16: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 2 thanks

New Tech : iPad Pro.

New Tech : iPad Pro. This new piece of Tech has been released by  and I'm super excited. Hopefully I'll be able to visit my local  store soon to have a play with the Demo Models. The videos I've seen certainly make the iPad Pro look to be a good up...

Thieves in store

Hello there,I was in the Vodafone shop in Streatham yesterday the 30th of November 2015 upgrading my phone.thieves came and stole display mobiles and destroyed half of the shop.I wanted tO escape and tried To go in the back of the shop, but I wasn t ...

Geko77 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple to do away with headphone port?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/rumours-suggest-next-iphone-will-do-without-headphone-port/news-story/c6370cf16bc16bffc8c958a29b309130?

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks