Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tech News : Lumia 950 and 950XL

Tech News : Lumia 950 and 950XL Ive just read through the interesting piece on these two new editions to the Mobile Phone World. My partner who currently uses a Nokia Lumia 435 has her eyes set on one of these. The 950XL seems the favourite at the mo...

Tech News : Panic Mode for new iPhone 7.

Title from the Link -> "iPhone 7 could have ‘panic mode’, triggered by putting a specific finger on the phone’s fingerprint sensor"  I've been watching this new possible addition to the iPhone and now  have filed for a patent it's one step closer to...

Black Friday 27/11/2015

Upcoming is Black Friday. {wiki} falls on Friday 27th of November 2015 where shopping on the Highstreet goes into meltdown with shoppers hunting for those all too tempting deals.  Remember last year when the situation in some shops became embarrassin...

Resolved! Annoying Marketing Company - Scam Maybe?

Hi, Just received a call from a company in Rotherham, saying they were Vodafone UK.  They said that as a loyal customer (I've only been with Vodafone for a year!) and the fact I pay my bills on time (they go out DD!) they were going to "reward me". T...

Leeaich by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Facebook Lite

This week Facebook launched a new 'Lite' version of their app for Android this week.   Simple question, has anyone tried it and if so what do you think?   The app can be downloaded from the following locations Play Store - https://play.google.com/sto...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Advice : Physing emails.

Hello Everyone.   Phishing emails. Today I received an email supposedly from my Internet Provider Bt Mail. It looks professional enough but after carefully reading it I noticed the Date it advised I needed to update my Bt Mail. (See attached picture)...

Amazon Underground - Free Apps!

Amazon Underground - Free Apps from a trusted source.     Amazon used to give away one FREE App per day from their Amazon App Store. Amazon have rebranded this service into Amazon Underground with some fantastic bonuses too! Not only can you downloa...

AmazonAppStore.png Screenshot_2015-11-15-15-31-51.png Screenshot_2015-11-15-15-34-30.png

'You never get a second chance to make a first impression'

Following an unproductive discussion in a Vodaphone shop about their new broadband service yesterday, our home phone rang this morning.“Hello, this is Vodaphone Technical Sales Team in Manchester.  I’m 'Jessica' and I’m calling to answer the questio...

oldbilbo by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks