main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Am I a spammer?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Ripshod
13: Advanced Member

I'm actively trying to help another member with his current problem here:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Internet-speed/not-getting-the-promised-900mb-with-broadband-pro/m-p...

I posted a reply and within seconds I got a banner saying it had been removed as spam. Why?

Would have been nice to get a notification by pm about it. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amanda
Community Manager

@Ripshod sorry about that - the automated filter routed it through to the spam folder, I've moderated it now and it's on the thread where it should be 🙂 

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Your post here has held so I'm wondering if the forums filter picked up on some wording you used perhaps @Ripshod 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb Phantom Black.

View more options
Amanda
Community Manager

@Ripshod sorry about that - the automated filter routed it through to the spam folder, I've moderated it now and it's on the thread where it should be 🙂 

View more options
Ripshod
13: Advanced Member

Can you share what triggered the filter so I can avoid this happening again? 

View more options
Amanda
Community Manager

I think it may have been because you included a link @Ripshod - even though it wasn't anything suspicious and was to our forum, sometimes things just automatically get routed to the spam folder. 

View more options