Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BRILLIANT VODAFONE WARRANTY REPAIR SERVICE

Kwak09
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

my I phone 7 plus suddenly died during the night 13 months into my contract. The first thing I did was visit the Genius Bar and got them to run diagnostics where I was told the phone was BER but they could do nothing as was no longer within the 12 month Apple warranty.

So I moved across to the Vodaphone store where the lady did all the required paperwork, and sent away my phone, I was told 7-10 days for repair. She also gave me an iPhone 5 to borrow whilst mine was away.

on the 7th day I received a text back from the store to tell me my phone was in and to come and collect, when I arrived at the store I was handed a brand new iphone7plus 128gb in an apple box as I was told my original was too expensive to repair. This was covered by the two year warranty Vodafone give for Apple products.

i wanted to share this story with you all as the first thing I did when I got home after sending mine off was google “Vodafone repairs” what I got back was worrying to say the least, I feared they would say I had dropped it or submerged in water- neither had happened.

Vodafone repairs team are superb and as far as my experiences are concerned they offer a great service. The only thing they could improve on is the online repair tracker, maybe give some more information to the customer so they know what is going on.

thanks again 

1 REPLY 1

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Kwak09 thanks for the feedback there. Our 24 month warranty is what stands us up against other competitors, I'm glad to see that you were able to get a courtesy phone while yours was away and of course getting a new device out of it. It's appreciated.