Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broken n10

Mikael99
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi , my wife broke her n10 Vodafone phone screen,  if I buy a new pay as you go n10 will her sim work in it  ?

Thanks , M.

20 REPLIES 20

I've purchased one thanks  , Ebay.   It says unlocked and new 'A' condition but opened , inboxes I think.

A decent price and 100 percent feedback , if there's problems  I will go to Vodafone (when they open ) with it.

I'm looking for a good case for her and maybe a screen cover , it fell out of her shorts as she got out of the car when I parked at the supermarket on Hayling Island : ) : )

**unboxed I think **     .. but doesn't matter. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you buying from a reseller off eBay ?

If so perhaps provide the link to it and I'll take a look for you @Mikael99 

Sadly accidents happen and even the lowest drop can be catastrophic if it falls at the wrong angle and depends on the type of ground It's hitting !

On my Samsung Note 10+ 5G I use a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as this adheres all over the screen via silicone adhesive.

It's however not the cheapest option.

Some Glass Screen Protectors have silicone around the edges that can pop off the phone especially over time or if a case isn't fully compatible with the protector.

Also those types sometimes leave a gap between the Protector and screen causing issues with using the touch screen sometimes.

Tpu plastic ones are fine if your OK with the feel of them.

I use a Samsung Black Leather Case or a Samsung Clear View Cover on my phone.

I prefer a minimal case.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that , I used to know how to link from screwfix plc to my work tablet email in order to show "accounts " the plantroom items that I required but I don't know now , (on own tablet ) any longer : )

I've bought it now , so she's happy haha, the seller is "idealphones" its listed as an n10 unlocked to all network.

They have a lot of phones and good feedback , I will be finding out by weds through Friday : )

BandOfBrothers

Fair enough @Mikael99  :Smiling:

Perhaps let us know how you get on please  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

I will thank you , we just got back from a beach walk and saw your message. 

Edit : she said her phone is p.a.y.go but it comes out of the bank as opposed to the old system of taking your card to top up at the newsagent so I'm hopeful it will be ok when the new phone arrives .

BandOfBrothers

As long as the phone is either unlocked to all networks or locked to Vodafone her sim will be accepted by the phone @Mikael99 

The only occasion it wouldn't be accepted is if the phone was locked to another Mobile Network or the phone was imei blocked.

I hope you both enjoyed your walk.  :Smiling:

Take care.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Hello  , hope this message finds you  well , sunny again her on Hayling. 

The phone arrived and I  got it all set up , even her call music choice : )

I blue toothed her photos , all took an hour and a half .  I'm looking for a heavy duty  phone case for it , a vodaphone smart N10.   All I can find is those silly flip cases so far.

Regards  , Mike. 

BandOfBrothers

Hello again @Mikael99 

Good to hear all is well.  :Smiling:

Personally I auto back up my photos to Dropbox which is an online vault as well as backing upto Samsung Cloud.

Some people use Google Drive / Google Photos.

Perhaps take a look at some.

You'll find some really good cases on....

Amazon.

Ebay.

Mobilefun.

Happy hunting.   :Winking_smiley:

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Hi again , yes I will look thanks .  I just ordered a case it's  for am HTC Desire 620 but finding one for a Vodafone N10 is difficult,  it's just a cheap phone I imagine commissioned by Vodafone and every website shows a case for her N10 as a simple "book flip"

That's what she already has , a flip case.

So , looking for a screen cover will be fun , this has taken me ages ; having to look up the dimensions of each model of phone : )

The HTC phone case has similar dimensions so I ordered it on Ebay , it is the type of case with corner buffers but an open front.

Still , I am so happy that the phone all worked well when it arrived today.

Cheers , Mike.