Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service

helenp
4: Newbie

I have previously been the first to complain about Vodafone's customer services however today they have redeemed themselves. I had just sent a complaint in about a problem and then phoned Vodafone again to try to sort it out. I spoke to a lovely lady (nadiya I think) who was great. She couldn't do as had been previously promised but she managed to sort out the problem satisfactorily. Thank you very much!!

3 REPLIES 3

helenp
4: Newbie

I have previously been the first to complain about Vodafone's customer services however today they have redeemed themselves. I had just sent a complaint in about a problem and then phoned Vodafone again to try to sort it out. I spoke to a lovely lady (nadiya I think) who was great. She couldn't do as had been previously promised but she managed to sort out the problem satisfactorily. Thank you very much!!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Every post is read by the Social Media Team here so I'm sure this will be fed back.  :Smiling:

Awesome that Customer Services dealt with your raised issues to a satisfactory conclusion. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know @helenp - It's great to see your query was resolved. :smileyhappy: