Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dodgy email, dodgy service, dodgy support

SupportAgent101
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello Vodafone. Just wondering how you know that my ISP is Virgin Media and upon discovering that fact why you think that I would switch from the fastest connection in the UK to Vodafone. I laughed. Perhaps you assumed that as I am a customer that I would want more of your services, but to be honest I don't really want the service I have now which is extremely handy for me given that you fail to provide one. I think I had signal once, and all the texts people sent me arrived together. As for your 24/7 support, I just spent what felt like 24 hours getting nowhere talking to 7 agents before reaching what claimed to be your tech department who think you need mobile data enabled to be able to send and receive texts. I don't think this is correct but I am not claiming to be an Indian tech support master. Can't wait for my contract to end.

3 REPLIES 3

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

You’ve certainly not had a great experience @SupportAgent101 which is disappointing.

The details of any calls would be logged on your account, so if you’d like us to look into the conversations you’ve had with us, we’d be more than happy to do so. I’d been keen to know how our sales advisors knew which provider you were with too. Also, text messages certainly don’t need a data connection, so I’m sorry if out Tech team have not got this quite right. Again the notes on your account would let us look at this, and feedback to the relevant teams. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch if you'd like un to look into these issues further.

Blair

First impressions count, then the ones that follow either back up that impression or change it. I think I've wasted enough of my time stating the obvious only to get passed from department to department to be read the same script so I don't think I'll be bothering making more of an effort to resolve the issue which I'm always told is my issue. Continue to take my money for no service, it's fine. Only a year left then never again, but thank you for the opportunity and the response.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SupportAgent101 We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you and investigate into the issue you're experiencing with your service - I know how important it is to stay connected. We'd be really sad to see you go if you decided to cancel and we'd love to keep you on board with us.

If you change your mind and would like us to take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch with the details @Blair has provided, in the private message that's been sent to you.