Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Feedback

linarashied112
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying to find somewhere to give feedback however, this is the only place I could find. I'd like to give a feedback to Richard from the costumer service team, who I spoke to on Thursday 3rd Sep around 4pm-ish. I have been trying to get a problem resolved for the past two months with no luck, however, I was lucky enough to come across Richard though he was not able to solve the problem he did offer the best customer service I have received from vodafone despite many calls. Richard offered me a solutions to the problem and advice on what I should do moving forward. He was the first member of the costumer service team to understand my situation and offer me solutions. I hope this is forwarded to his manager as I truly appreciate the help. 

I would also like to give a feedback to Maha from the complaints team who I also spoke to on the same day, she spent over an hour on the phone with me trying to help me out and finally managed to give me a solution to my problem. I am very happy with both Richard and Maha as they are the first members of the vodafone customer service team who ACTUALLY helped me rather than dismiss my problem. I hope this gives them the recognition and praise they deserve.  

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

How thoughtful of you to provide this feedback @linarashied112  :Smiling:

The Vodafone Social Media Teams read all posts so I'm sure they'll get your feedback sent to the relevant teams.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @linarashied112, that's so lovely to hear, we will certainly get your comments passed onto Richard, Maha and their managers. Can I just ask, what platform were these interactions over? E.g. Webchat

So you can quickly respond to compliments 

Customer with a problem..........crickets

Hello, glad that will be passed on. I spoke to both Richard and Maha on the phone. Richard using the costumer service number and Maha using the complaint number.