Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I upload my own profile card?

CatVlad
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Does anyone know how to do this? The info says I can upload my own image but there doesnt seem to be an option to do this - all i can see is a choice of half a dozen pre-designed ones. Not that its hugely important but id like to upload my own if i have a choice.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, you need to be a regular poster and get to a certain level before that feature becomes available.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
Hi, you need to be a regular poster and get to a certain level before that feature becomes available.

That makes sense! I've just started this profile today - its obviously quiet here at work! Still finding my way around. Thanks for the help!

63johnw

No problem, any questions just ask, someone normally has the answer.

Brilliant! Hoping to find the forum quite useful. I only have an HTC Wildfire but it still gives me headaches to this day so I have plenty of questions - it'll give me something to do today! Looking forward to the 'lounge' - already seems to have nice people in it! Cheers again.

Yep - its a lovely little phone but I have always had a 'fun' time with it...it'd be nice to get more than a couple of hours battery life out of it for a start! Good to hear someone empathises - should be fun here!