Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I’d like to leave some good feedback!

sophiakeam
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’d like to thank Kajal on the 247 Live Chat for helping me speed up my data after it had been lagging for a few days. Once I reset my network settings it kicked me off of the chat and I never got to let him know that his advice worked! So thank you Kajal!

Also, I only ever hear good things about Vodafone so I think customers should be able to leave positive feedback on the app/online rather than posting it here!

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @sophiakeam

Sounds a good idea in theory but could be an opportunity for abuse, there would be nothing stopping people leaving negative feedback. 

At least by posting here you can be assured the positive feedback will get back to the agent. 

Of course, I completely understand! Regardless, as long as Kajal knows I want to thank him!

AnnS

Yes @sophiakeam

It's a shame you were unable to leave the feedback before the chat ended.  You would also have had the opportunity to download a transcript of the chat.

I did see that option! But I didn’t think to do it before resetting the network settings. I just assumed everything would be as it was before when my phone came back on. But thank you. 

@sophiakeam

It is great to hear Vodafone have sorted out your issues. I just spent a good hour on the phone to technical about some technical issues I was getting and young Charlie was most helpful to me!

If in future you use live chat and just have your network reset, you should be able to go back in live chat and have the chat still open as I've done the same myself. Live chat only stops if the live chat advisor stops the chat or you choose to. I've even been able to get back in to same chat after having a sim reset and that means your phone goes off!

Just go back on my Vodafone app and choose live chat and it should still be there!

BandOfBrothers

It's always good to hear positive feedback to add balance to what we read on the forum @sophiakeam 

Taking the time to sign up and leave feedback is always appreciated.  :Smiling:

I'm sure the Vodafone Social Media Teams here will pick up on your thread and send the feedback to the relevant department.

Good to hear the agent resolved your issue swiftly too.

Take care.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.