Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have Some Questions!!!

kah0415
1: Seeker

I'm Korean.

I will go to the UK for an overseas study program.

I will be visiting UK on December 29 and 30.

I would like to make a visit to ask some questions to compare the speed of communication in the UK with the speed of communication in the Republic of Korea.

The questions are : 

1. Is there any difference in communication technology with Korea?

2-1-1. In Korea, all communication is smooth in all public facilities, but it differs from local communication speed. What do you think?

2-1-2. Communication technology should be similar, but if there is a difference, and if there is a difference in technology, should we introduce technology, why not?

2-2-1. Why do not you introduce technology why there is a difference in technology? Is there any reason not to introduce it?

2-2-2. Do not citizens complain about the speed of communication?

3. Do you have any inconvenience about communication data or Wi-Fi speed?

4. Have you had any experience with slow communication in public places?

5. Is there a problem I want to fix fastest in communication data or WiFi?

I would like to receive an answer to this question if I am visiting and if I do not have a visit.

Please answer quickly. Thank you!!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As with all networks in the UK there are fringe coverage areas and not spots where signal is poor @kah0415

This can affect network signal and mobile data speeds. 

People in the UK do have different data speeds due to where they live and some have network mast congestion issues sometimes or the phone there using may not hold onto signal as well as others. 

Public Wifi speeds are very much dependent on how many people are using the facility at anyone time. 

If you know the postcode of where your staying in the UK then you can get an indication of speeds by using the Vodafone UK Online Network Checker found Here.

This is an indication only and not a guarantee of speeds. 

I'm unable to comment on what network experiences a person has in Korea as I've not visited and tested it. 

A network will use different bands and frequencies. 

Its important that a phone your intending to use in the UK can support these and that its unlocked to all networks of you intend to use a Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim card. 

At the end of the day the nest way your going to find out what network experiences your going to have is when your here and trying out the network. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @kah0415

The best thing to do is to try the network, you will then be able to make your own judgement.

Please see these links: 

The Vodafone 30-day Service Guarantee

The Vodafone Network Satisfaction Guarantee

DustanWindclif
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

@SummaryStory wrote:

I'm Korean.

I will go to the UK for an overseas study program.

I will be visiting UK on December 29 and 30.

I would like to make a visit to ask some questions to compare the speed of communication in the UK with the speed of communication in the Republic of Korea.

The questions are : 

1. Is there any difference in communication technology with Korea?

2-1-1. In Korea, all communication is smooth in all public facilities, but it differs from local communication speed. What do you think?

2-1-2. Communication technology should be similar, but if there is a difference, and if there is a difference in technology, should we introduce technology, why not?

2-2-1. Why do not you introduce technology why there is a difference in technology? Is there any reason not to introduce it?

2-2-2. Do not citizens complain about the speed of communication?

3. Do you have any inconvenience about communication data or Wi-Fi speed?

4. Have you had any experience with slow communication in public places?

5. Is there a problem I want to fix fastest in communication data or WiFi?

I would like to receive an answer to this question if I am visiting and if I do not have a visit.

Please answer quickly. Thank you!!

I learned that company CEO Nick Jeffrey calls Vodafone the UK communications leader for 5G. According to him, after Salford, 5G will penetrate into six more cities: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Liverpool - and then to London. Next year, more and more remote areas will be connected to the growing network, writes Cnet. So be calm.