cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have been locked out of my Pockit account because they are sending security SMS to my old number

GavinDavis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have been locked out of my Pockit Bank account for two months because they are sending security SMS to my old number. Things are getting desperate here. Is there any way for Vodafone to retrieve the SMS or put the phone number back into service. Desperate!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @GavinDavis 

You could certainly speak with customer services on 0333 3040191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

However please take into account that Vodafone don't retain content of sms texts and if a number has been de activated due to non usage of 180 days on Payg then there's only a window to get it back of a few days as it's quarantined and then re issued at a layer date or given to another network.

If on Pay Monthly then you'd need to ask customer service.

There is no account access via this forum.

Really your Bank needs to support you and change the number they have for you on their systems.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @GavinDavis 

This won't be a Vodafone issue, you need to contact the Bank and get the number changed.

As far as getting the number reinstated, this is going to be difficult with the number being disconnected it could be anywhere but there is no harm contacting Vodafone and asking.