Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Liking the new layout

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

I've not seen this posted anywhere else yet, but I just want to say how much better the forum is now on mobile devices. The layout is so much better and (maybe the new car effect) how much quicker it seems to load on my phone.

Kudos. 

15 REPLIES 15

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Ripshod, it's actually the first time I've seen it too and I'm just as impressed myself. It really does have that new car feel! So until that wears off, there's no eating anything that can leave crumbs or a strong smell behind 😀

Nabs
17: Community Champion

It is much nicer than it used to be on mobile for sure! 
Definitely an improvement! :Laughing_Face:

AnnS

Very professional @Mark . A lot of thought has gone into the new layout. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lovely to hear you're all liking the new layout as much as we are (especially when using a mobile device) ❤️

Jayach

I only found this thread after I posted my one.

I'm glad you mobile users are liking it, but it is impossible to use on a PC/laptop.

I doubt I'll be able to stay around unless it is improved.

Nabs

@Jayach I was finding it quite sluggish and occasionally unresponsive on the PC earlier however it is improving so could be a caching issue that will resolve itself eventually...

Cynric

@Ripshod  Sorry, but it's not for me. There's a lot of wasted screen space and it doesn't react to the screen/window size well. Also the navigation is not very intuitive.

Cynric

P.S. If I go to the "Home broadband & landline" page there is no indication of the number of unread messages in the sub-category. In the previous version it was very clear when there was something to read and now you have to click in to each lower level.

Jayach

Only just found this post, so you may have found this out for yourself.

But there is no need to go into the sub-categories, as the threads shown on that page are from all the sub-catagories, 

Opera Snapshot_2023-09-16_234016_forum.vodafone.co.uk.png

 However, absolutely no way to tell if they have new posts you haven't read though.