cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Merry Christmas. Happy new phone on Christmas Morning.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A Very Merry Christmas on this frosty Christmas morning to one and all.

Yes it's a different one this year but it is what you make it at the end of the day.

Me and my partner will be video calling all our family and Grandchildren to be a part of their day as much as we can.

If you've been gifted a nice new shiny phone then have fun setting it up, and don't be shy in asking questions about it or Vodafone services and features.

Keep smiling and Be Happy  😎

s-l400.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw

Bit late but seasons best to you @BandOfBrothers  and everyone else. Strange one this year so here’s to a better year in 2021👍

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, however it was spent 🙂 While we may not have been able to follow our usual traditions surrounded by all our family and friends, we can be thankful we're all healthy and safe - ready for when we can be with our loved ones again in a more 'normal' future (whenever that may be!).

I'd also like to wish all our Community a relaxing and peaceful time over the holidays - we've all definitely earned it!

Our team are still here for you too 😊 Whether you have a question related to your account or device, or you just want to start a conversation for our Community to get involved with - we're here to lend a hand and have a chat with 👍

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey all, I hope you've had a lovely Christmas! The last few days we've been making the most of the snow (and my last few days off work) 🌨

AirBrush_20201228151508.jpg

IMG_20201228_151916_664.jpg

IMG_20201228_151916_665.jpg

IMG_20201228_151916_663.jpg

No new phone for me, but I did get the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset from Santa and I'm loving it! Its time to work off some Christmas food playing Beat Saber 😂

63johnw

Happy new year everyone, here’s to a safer better 2021 ! 

AnnS

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

Let's hope 2021 will be a better year.

@TJ 

Love the pictures of your dogs enjoying the snow, thank you for sharing. x

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy New year everyone!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated seeing the end of what was a very strange year. Hopefully 2021 will be a bit nicer to us all!!