Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Merry Christmas and Happy 2019!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

christmas-gifs-downlaod-free.gif

With Christmas soon approaching, I just wanted to wish our Community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year on behalf of all of our team! 

However you're spending the holidays, we hope that you have a relaxing and fun time. We'll still be around to help with any queries that you might have :Smiling:

I've almost finished wrapping presents and plan on spending the holidays with family, watching christmas films (Elf and Christmas with the Kranks are our family favourites) and helping to prep for our Christmas dinner!

How will you be spending the holidays?

8 REPLIES 8

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

Merry Christmas all :Smiling: 

I will be spending Christmas with my wife and son eating too much and then probably taking a nap, also keeping my fingers crossed that my wife doesn't go into labour until at least boxing day!

Season Greetings @Tash , Social Media Team members and community. 

My plan is to spend time with our 3 adult children and the 5 grandchildren we have. 

Family time is always important to me and my partner to make memories and continue to remember those that have passed so this time of year is equally important. 

Enjoy and be merry. 

merry-Christmas.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This Christmas will be the first in my own home - which means my very first attempt at a Christmas dinner (wish me luck). I'll be having the family round and spending lots of time relaxing...I can't wait! 😊

Have a lovely Christmas everyone 🎄🎁

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

We have 18 for lunch on Christmas Day which is just insane! But it'll be a lovely day no doubt!

Merry Christmas everyone and a very happy new year.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

AnnS

Hi all

Christmas Greetings and best wishes for a Happy New Year.

I will be home with the family and my two cats cooking the Christmas lunch.   Only problem is two of my relatives can't leave the dogs at home alone. The cats do not like dogs.  Should be a good day though.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Merry Christmas to all.

Having 15 at my place on Christmas Eve. All from my Wife's side.

Went last weekend to USA spend some time with my Parents and Brother. And also did a quick Road Trip to Canada to see my Uncle/Aunt and cousins.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Merry Christmas Everyone 🎄 I hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow 🎅

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Though I'll be spending Christmas morning working (no rest for the wicked). I'll be tucked up in my pj's with a brew and some oatcakes, with a nice Christmas movie on too.

Then once we've opened our presents, a nice dog walk before dinner and an evening of chilling out!