Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Most accurate fitness tracker need?

NidianSmith
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,I am planning to buy a fitness tracker either "Fitbit Charge 2" or "Garmin Vivosmart HR+". On the internet have got various feedback reviews (pros and cons) on both the trackers. If anyone in the community is using these or any other better fitness tracker, then please help me with the decision.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @NidianSmith

May I ask do you have a budget to how much your wanting to spend on one ? This could give people a better handle on what to suggest in the way of a device. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

redpages

I know a few people who use Fitbit Charge 2 and they really like it.

I typically use the  'Map My Walk' app on iOS (they also do 'Map My Run'). It's by Under Armour and you can buy accessories such as heart rate monitors, bands etc. which connect over bluetooth. I mainly just use the app to keep track of routes, walks, calories, steps etc. You can also sync all of your data to a web-based dashboard. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

At the moment, I'm using an Apple Watch series one and it's really good at tracking my fitness.

It tracks:  Calories burnt , Exercise via heart rate, how long you've been standing aswell as steps and distance walked.

it also tracks walking, runing and cycling.

I think its very usful but never had a fit bit to compare.

Hope this helps :Smiling:

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I have a Samsung Gear S3.

With Samsung Health does a lot of tracking and it is very accurate. 

During the Black Friday sale picked up for £224 on EPP, with approximately about 6% Reward Points as well.

Size is only thing that could put some off. Only thing I did was change the Strap to Metal.