Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Music playlist on Vodafone helpline

Ruff-Puff
2: Seeker

Please can you identify the songs currently played when someone is placed 'on hold' on your Vodafone helpline? (191). I know that on this forum you have detailed the songs played in June 2019 but these are not the ones I heard a few days ago when I called Vodafone. Many thanks! (I don't have a smartphone so can't use that to identify the tracks).

7 REPLIES 7

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established

I've managed to identify two of them :-

Truth, by Mark Ronson with Alicia Keys,

Association, by Call Me Loop

No idea about the third one yet!

Many thanks for this, really kind of you. I have now listened to them & sadly neither are the song that I want to identify, though. My quest continues!!!!

Andy

Hi @Ruff-Puff, hopefully this helps on your musical quest, the other two songs I believe are 

Rita Ora - Cashmere

Ava Max - So am I

Thanks Andy!!

Hi Andy

Thanks so much!!! Due to your help, I now realise that it was the Ava Max single that I was trying to identify! 

Your problem is very simple, I wait you can answer the fastest article so I can guide you on how to solve it. https://sonidosmp3.net/

Orborne

I am a regular user and I find it quite effective. If you have a need, then trust them and use them.

click here to enjoy the best music, moreover you can download them to your device. Good luck.