Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My New Normal!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we get closer to what has been dubbed 'Freedom Day' by the press. I was wondering what you've started doing during lockdown that you hope keep doing when all the restrictions have been dropped and we go back to a more familiar lifestyle?

While we were in the lockdowns, I used some of my spare time tidying up my garden. It started as a way or relieving the boredom, then as the weather got nicer, it was good to spend more time outdoors. But now it's become a full blown hobby, I've really started getting green fingers and I hope that as things start to get back to normal, I manage to save a little time to keep it going. 

What's your new normal going to look like?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

During the first Lockdown I was furloughed for nearly a month before I volunteered to go back to work on a skeleton shift.

So during that month I started walking alot more than I used to so I intend to carry that on now especially as venues are stating to open up more and more @Mark 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I think working from home is our biggest new normal - I must admit, not having to travel to and from work has saved me so much time. Now I wake up every morning and have a proper breakfast, I started making oat bowls during lockdown and I'll definitely continue doing it 😁

oats.jpgoats3.jpgoats2.jpg

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

YUM! @TJ 

I took up running at the start of Lockdown 1.0 and stuck with it, much to my own surprise! I'm hoping to complete a half marathon by the end of the year. 'Hoping' being the operative word :Fingers_Crossed: