cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to unlock my Vodafone Careers account!

lianasaranga
2: Seeker

Hi, m

My Vodafone Online Careers account is locked because of several failed attempts. I don't remember my password, and when I click on the "I don't remember my password" option I get a warning saying I should contact the service provider and I have no idea who they are, and how to get to them. How can I get out of this mess?

I have tried calling customer services and it was of no help to me. I can see other people have also complained about the same issue - in the midst of the extremely stressful job hunting believe me this major technical issue is not helping. I cannot believe something as simple as resetting a password is so complicated. Can someone please help me asap??? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @lianasaranga

I totally agree job hunting is stressful enough in its own. 

This thread may help > Need-to-unlock-my-Vodafone-Careers-account.

If not then the Vodafone Social Media Team here read all posts and might be able to help you further with this situation when they've caught up with your thread. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I have read numerous threads on this platform mentioning the same issue (including the one you just shared) but none of them were actually helpful. 

I hope someone from the Vodafone Team do actually see the posts and can provide a solution!

Bongeka02

Hi there, 

I need to really unloc my career portal account. I have been phoning and I have not been helped. The role that i need to apply for closes today and i need my account unlcoked asap please :Sad_face: Its been locked for 4 days now. 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bongeka02 Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we're a little busier than usual at the moment. Did you manage to get your account unlocked or speak to our Recruitment team?

Hi there, 

Thanks for your response. I did manage to sort my logins :Smiling:

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bongeka02 This is great news! I'm pleased you've managed to get your log in credentials sorted 😊 If you have anymore questions or queries, just pop us a message.