Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net Incorrectly Blocking Website

EnduraRoses
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Our company website seems to be blocked by Secure Net and many companies are unable to access our content on 4G

It's showing as safe through google https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=www.enduraroses.com

Please let me know if there's anything that can be done to reclassify the page and remove it from the block list.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've been able to get your sites address from the link @EnduraRoses and have raised a case with our Network Team (ref: INC000004481634). They'll look into this and if your site is incorrectly classified, they will reclassify it for you. These investigations can take up to 10 working days, but usually don't take this long. As soon as I receive and update on this, I'll let you know 😊

That's amazing thank you

I forgot to attach the weblink, that was my mistake! http://www.enduraroses.com/

Looking forward to hearing back

Thanks,

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've received an update from out Networks team @EnduraRoses. It seems your site's been classified as Malware, hence it being blocked by Secure Net. This has been escalated and as soon as I've any news on the reclassification, I'll let you know 😊

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've received an update form our Networks team @EnduraRoses, your site has now been reclassified as 'Home & Garden, Shopping'. Your customers should have no more issues with this being blocked by Secure Net 😊

Hello, we have the same issue with our web site www.resinpro.es. Could you please remove it from blocklist? 
Thank you
Best regards

Hey @resinpro We've had confirmation from the team that your site is not blocked by Vodafone and SecureNet have it classified as 'Generic' so it won't be being blocked by that. If you check the site here you can see that the only provider blocking it is Virgin Media.