1. Power

2. The Sinner

3. Game of Thrones.

Let me know what you guys think.

19 REPLIES 19

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TJ @T_Scarface_M The question is... having never watched Game of Thrones, am I too late to the party? 🙈

I struggle to 'binge watch' any TV series, so it could take me the best part of a year 😂 Is it worth it? (I can kind of already guess what the answer will be) 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@Colleen I think you already know the answer to this, or at least what I'm going to say 😂 I've watched the whole series and read all the books so I can't recommend it enough.

There is over 70 hours worth and as YOU CAN'T BINGE WATCH THINGS?!? Which is insane as this the best way to watch any show 🤣 It could take you a while.

Better get started hadn't you!

T_Scarface_M
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Colleen,

I would say that you're very late to the party :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

If you can't bigne watch it then try and catch a few episodes a week you'll be caught up in no time. :Laughing_Face:

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@T_Scarface_M Oh no! 🙈 

You've got a good point - I think I'll have to give it a go. I'll keep you updated (although it could take me a few months) 😄

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m a little late to this thread. It's nice to hear what everyone's into! ☺️

My minds gone blank and I can’t think of any films that I watched which were released in 2017 🤔

A few favourite TV shows from last year would be:

1. The Walking Dead ( looking forward to the second part of the this season kicking back in)!
  2. Designated Survivor
  3. Stranger Things

Like @Colleen I’m also guilty of reality/talent TV shows as well, with Love Island added to the list 🤦🏝

Movies:

Endgame

Endgame

Endgame

Shows:

Game Of Thrones

Game Of Thrones

Game Of Thrones

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Films

1) Get Out (Agree with Colleen on this one)

2) Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (I thought it was much better than the original)

3) IT (Not perfect and hard to top Tim Curry, but they did okay with it. I think it'll be better to judge it in full when it plays alongside part 2)

Wonder Woman was pretty good although I wasn't much for the villian. I'm a DC fan and liked Justice League although it wasn't anything groundbreaking. 

TV shows

1) Better Call Saul (I know some people think it's a bit slow compared to Breaking Bad but I love the characters, especially some of the Mike / Hector stuff)

2) American Horror Story (It got mixed reviews and wasn't as good as the first two seasons, that said, I enjoyed 'Cult', mainly for how it parodied both sides of the American election)

3) Game of Thrones (I'd have rather it been a longer season as it felt rushed in places, but overall, okay)

There's a ton of things I need to catch up on. Stranger Things, Mr Robot, Peaky Blinders, Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, The Punisher, Iron Fist...)

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

TJ

@redpages Yes! I'm so glad someone mentioned the villian in Wonder Woman 😂 That is not what I expected at all!

Plus another Supergirl fan! American Horror Story too! You can tell from my list that I spend a lot of time on Netflix 🤣 But there's no shame in that.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TJ My daughter and I watch Supergirl, The Flash and Legends of tomorrow every week. We're currently waiting for the current series to restart after their mid season breaks. 

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Movies is a really hard question, but here goes.

1) Predator  ( Get to the Choppa noooooow!)

2) Saving Private Ryan 

3) Fight Club 

TV Show, I don't really watch many 

1) Walking Dead 

2) SAS he who dares wins (Reality program)

3) Dickson's real deal  - cause i've ran out of TV shows to put lol :Cry_Laughing: