Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Whitelist Domain from Vodafone Content Control

mwigder
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Our customers are complaining that Vodafone is blocking our site. URL ypoconnect.org and www.ypoconnect.org

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Teams catch up with your post and they'll check this out for you @mwigder 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mwigder! I've checked the URL and Secure Net isn't blocking this. Just to confirm, is this being blocked by our Home Broadband Content Controls? If so, can you add a screenshot to the thread of the error message your customer receives (excluding any personal information) and we can happily investigate further 🙂

Thank you for your reply. We have had multiple reports from the UK that this is being blocked on mobile devices. If they turn off data and use WiFi from the same device there is no issue.

Vodafone error message 1.pngVodafone error message 2.png

Thanks for the screenshots @mwigder, we've raised this to our back office team now for a review, when we get an update we'll let you know 🙂

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our team have taken a look into your site's classifications @mwigder and these has been updated to 'generic'. This switch will be updated by 8pm this evening. If you have any reports of our customers experiencing difficulty accessing your sites after this time, don't hesitate to get in touch 😊

We are receiving reports from our employees and customers in the London area that this issue has resurfaced. They are unable to access our public site ypoconnect.org

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mwigder, I'm having no problems connecting your site through a Vodafone mobile connection with an adult content bar in place. When your employees and customers are unable to access the site, what error message are they receiving? I can also see you mentioned this happening to customers in London. Is this only happening to people in the London area, or are customers in other areas experiencing issues when connecting too?

I just wanted to update you that most of the people who reported this issue have been travelling. I am waiting for them to return.