cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why do i have to think im some super computer geek.

Angieandkiki
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I think am so clever. Just call me Ange knows where the settings are on the tablet.  Having fabulous time this week trying to be a fabulous at 54 Computer Genius. Not that I have a problem with you technical wizz kids. I am the person you never call on to touch the settings for Hi Fi. Blue teeth. (Recommended Dentist for that 1. Now I can text and ring. Bit of whosapp. Still not mastered video calling. How does my eldest grandson (4) know more than Granny. I blame I phones . They are a swear word to me. All I know is my cache is not clear. Good morning all you sunshine lovers I wish you all a great day. Don't feel the urge to go and fiddle or toggle with that one button. That deletes your grans birthday. (:. So I'll leave you all to enjoy your day while I figure out who gets the blame for my faux paus..

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It can certainly be daunting @Angieandkiki when looking to find and use all these features etc that comes on today's devices. 

Google Search has certainly helped me out along with YouTube. 

It can be quite funny when the kids of today who's been brought up alongside these technical breakthroughs know so much about them. 

We're all here on the forum to both help and as importantly learn too. 

:Smiling:

Enjoy your day. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.