Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

compliment a staff

cinmiu
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Searched and see nowhere else to provide positive comments for a staff named George in Bristol City Centre Broadmead Vodafone shop, so I am using this platform here now , please let his manager's know he has provided a wonderful service for me.

I walked into the shop looking for wifi options, and in the end before i left the shop, i signed a contract with your company both for home wiif and sim card together. George is professional, can fully and clearly answer all my questions. He at the same time has a fun vibe and always smiley, giving customers an easy time even waiting for him to confirm details on phone with other staff . I commented he looks a bit like harry potter and that we had some interesting off topic conversations beside the vodafone plan, so ya, please let him and his manager know I appreciate his efforts and time, excellent work!

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @cinmiu Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback for George. I have emailed his manager to let him know what a great job George did 😊

wonderful thanks steph for the prompt reply, have a great day steph

You're very welcome @cinmiu I hope you have a lovely day too 😊