Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid (NUC) code for my Lumia 640 LTE

sstormati
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid  ( NUC ) code. I already wasted 3 days here. I've bought my phone with no contract and  paid it all cash straight away,  should not be locked at all actually. I had unlocked my device several months ago but there was a fault with it and vodafone serviced it and after one month I got my device returned to me but it was locked again and still had the same problem with the battery They didn't actually fixed the main problem  but replaced my unlocked device with a locked vodafone only cellphone. When I told them that it was still faulty they took my phone to repair again and I spent another month without any phone as vodafone was fixing my phone for 2 months I got it back after 4 weeks but it was still faulty and locked they fixed nothing. And the unlock code which they emailed me yesterday does not work. it says code is not valid. Please unlock my device let me go and I'll keep well away from vodafone in future.

14 REPLIES 14

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sstormati Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

We'll be happy to look into this. Please see the private message I've sent you, with details on how to get in touch.

Everday  several vodafone personal showing up and asking my Postcode , my Date of Birth, my full Name, my Phone Number, my Additional Contact Number, My email !,, and several times  they've been asking me to write down a brief story of my problem. I'm honestly getting tired of this. Why are you making this so awkward, it's like a helll to deal with. Just unlock my phone by providing me a correct NUC. previous code last week I was given was an invalid dummy.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sstormati We ask these questions for Data Protection - it's for the safety and security of your account.
Once you provide the information requested on the form, we'll be more than happy to help you further.

Vodafone  officially the worst global company in the world and worst mobile network in UK. Trust pilot rating lowest of low hit the bottom .  Obviously they are not treating their customers  properly. 

They're  fraudsters