Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail

Perkyr
1: Seeker

I cant get my voicemail to work. I havent even been able to set it up yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

Have you recently ported your number to Vodafone?   If that's the case, it could be that the process is ongoing - it happens in stages.   If not, and diallling 1210 [send] followed by 1211 [send] doesn't get it working, talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) and see if they can reset it for you.

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

been asked to look at my inbox for ways to get in touch - but no message!

an update for you Ricke is that my voicemail now works.  this afternoon my phone said no service and it was still saying it when I got home so I decided to re boot the thing and service come back on with 5 bars.  I then thought I would try and dial 121 (voicemail) and the call connected (before it used to say call failed).  So it looks like vodafone did something at there end to fix the problem.  

Also does your app/web login show your usage? mine always says there is a fault and we r trying to fix it.

Hope this helps

cheers

Did you get an inbox message at all - just rebooted my mobile and still getting call failed when dialing 121 (annoying!).

Glad yours is sorted though - never had a problem with the usage thing on the app.

Rick.

Still no voicemail despite chatting to someone last night who assured me it has been resolved!

Not impressed.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

@AndyS223 – I’m glad to hear your voicemail is working.

Please see the email we’ve sent to you today.

@ricke171 – So we can access your account, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi Gemma - email sent; let's hope this can be resolved.

This is still not resolved.

I am sick of contacting C/S via phone and live chat, having to repeat myself and try resolutions that I have tried before.  Some of your colleagues have been quite rude to me too and am not impressed.  I certainly will not be renewing my contract when it is up and am appauled at how long this has been going on for with no resolution.  Vodafone is a joke!

I feel your pain Ricke.  Even tho I got my voicemail working I have no way to view my usage still and have tried the same ways as you to get in touch but nothing ever gets resolved. 

I am pretty sure there technical team are working to a flow chart.  This will probably work for the bulk of there issues but once they hit an issue that the flow chart does not resolve you hit a brick wall.  Then they just want to get rid and pass you onto the next person or get you off the line by saying they will reset soemthing and it takes 24hrs plus. 

63johnw

@AndyS223 wrote:

I feel your pain Ricke.  Even tho I got my voicemail working I have no way to view my usage still and have tried the same ways as you to get in touch but nothing ever gets resolved. 

I am pretty sure there technical team are working to a flow chart.  This will probably work for the bulk of there issues but once they hit an issue that the flow chart does not resolve you hit a brick wall.  Then they just want to get rid and pass you onto the next person or get you off the line by saying they will reset soemthing and it takes 24hrs plus. 

Hi, have you had your first bill since you joined/upgraded? it takes the first bill generation before you can monitor your useage etc properly with the app and website, 

Hey Andy - this has been ongoing ever since I joined and I certainly will not be renewing my contract when it is up.

The overseas call centres are rude too!